“I believe that the will of the people is resolved by a strong leadership. Even in a democratic society, events depend on a strong leadership with a strong power of persuasion, and not on the opinion of the masses.” Yitzhak Shamir
MAKE PERSUASIVE PRESENTATIONS AND INFLUENCE OTHERS THROUGH TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP
In the words of Shiv Khera – “there are good leaders who actively guide and bad leaders who actively misguide.
Hence, leadership is about persuasion, presentation and people skills.”
Leadership is not about a title or position. Effective Leadership is about impact, influence and inspiration.
Impact entails achieving results, influence is about sharing the passion we have for our work, and our behaviour inspires our team to perform well and to be committed to their roles.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSE
- To develop and enhance your skills and confidence at communicating effective presentations to your team and to Management
- To learn about the factors to consider in order to create and deliver an effective presentation
- To explore the 3 types of persuasion that Leaders can use when presenting information
- To create and deliver a presentation using a Persuasive format
- To understand the components of Transformational Leadership
- To differentiate between Influence and Power
- To identify who you want to influence and why
- To learn about the principles of Influence and how they can be applied to your role
Fill in the form below