1-1 Leadership Coaching
1-1 Coaching to Improve the Quality of your Leadership Skills
1-1 Coaching takes place in an informal setting and is personalized to your individual needs and requirements. It is strictly confidential and entirely non-judgmental.
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Zeus & Skiffington tell us that ‘developing leaders’ capabilities to their fullest potential, is critical in any organization. Our aim is to support you to make a deeper sense of the world around you and the organization you work for, with the objective of increasing your understanding, knowledge and insights of the skills, competencies and attributes of a truly inspirational and effective leader.
WHAT LEADERSHIP COACHING CAN DO FOR YOU?
- It can help you to identify the skills, competencies and attributes of an inspirational and effective leader;
- It allows you to explore the differences between leading and managing;
- You can explore different styles of leadership and their potential impact on the organization;
- You can look at the role of authenticity, passion and vision in leadership;
- Leadership Coaching helps to sharpen and clarify your vision and objectives;
- It identifies the various tasks that you do empowering you to improve your performance;
- It can help you identify the ingredients that empower and motivate your team to perform well, and which inspire them to work to their full potential;
- It can explore with you the challenges that you face and look at ways of overcoming or managing same;
- You can explore the role of meaningfulness at work;
- It encourages you to think outside the box thereby finding solutions to problems whilst concurrently initiating new ideas, processes and strategies to introduce into the workplace;
- It helps you identify your competencies, attributes and strengths, and to look at ways to overcome or manage your weaknesses and limitations;
- It can help you to develop/enhance your communication and interpersonal skills;
- It can help you to resolve conflict, find solutions and lead change in your organization;
- Leadership Coaching looks at ways in which you can inspire commitment and action from others and be influential in achieving results.
ARE YOU AN INSPIRATIONAL AND EFFECTIVE LEADER?
ARE YOU BRINGING OUT THE GREATNESS IN OTHERS?
OR ARE THEY ‘JUST DOING A JOB’?